Thursday, January 31, 2013






 ABC Carpet and Home, on 18th and Broadway, is one of our favorite places to spend a rainy day. It is truly a wonderland for both adult and child. The kids selection, on the third floor, is some of the best in the city, featuring both local brands and artisans, such as Wovenplay, Anais and I,  and Makie, as well as some of my favorite oversees brands like, ESP no.1, Album Di Famiglia, and Littl by Lilit. Other than all the eye candy, the best part about this place is that the women who run it make you feel like you are at home-- encouraging Olive to play and touch things while I poke around and take pictures! ;)


2 comments:

  1. Proprietors who encourage young children to touch and play? Truly awesome and very hard to find! I think I am in love with this place just from your photos.

    Thanks for sharing more of your life with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And the irony is that is a VERY high end place. Go figure! ;) Glad you are here to share with!!! <3

      Delete