Tuesday, October 8, 2013

See you in the BIG APPLE!

Olive and I are headed to our NYC home tomorrow for 10 days. I was last back in July (even though I SWORE off NYC summers), but Olive hasn't been back since Midsummer in June! I am very curious to see how she reacts to all the people, noises, lights, etc., after being a country girl for the last 4+ months!? Personally I am looking forward to cafe and restaurant hopping, seeing First Aid Kit (one of my favorite Swedish bands) AND Rodriguez (Searching For Sugarman) at Radio City Hall,  catching up with friends, and of course, SHOPPING! ;) 

Here are some pics from the Swedish Midsummer Festival in Wagner Park, NYC....














1 comment:

  1. That is the best family photo of you!!!
    And did I tell you I made that cake for Emi's Bday?

    ReplyDelete