Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Essential Essentials

Thank you all for your birthday wishes and blessings! My gift back to you is a visual glimpse of what feeds my soul daily. So far my life journey feels like it is getting richer and better by the year, and for that I am so grateful. Thank you for joining me on this beautiful ride!
My dear friends
My husband and daughter who never stop inspiring me or loving me


My mediation and yoga practice 

My goofy family that has always had my back

Tavel and sun, especially in the winter! 


 Always learning something new

Growing, harvesting, and preparing my own food



Long, silent walks in the woods, daily 

My 50-75% organic, raw food, plant based diet
Taking photos of food, nature, and of course, Olive

Young Living Essential Oils have been a SERIOUS life-changer for me. I use them for EVERYTHING: health, beauty, mental health, prevention, curing, medicine, cooking, blood sugar balancing, mood shifting, CLARITY and abundance in all ways. In the mornings I put a drop of lemon oil in my water for liver and kidney cleanings, up lifting my spirit and boosting my immune system. I follow that with 2oz of Ningxia Red Juice, a VERY high, raw, antioxidant juice. On my skin I use frankincense, cedar wood and lavender.  I also rub a drop of Joy oil over my heart. During the day and at night we diffuse Thieves (smells like cinnamon and clove), Purification and Citrus Fresh (a blend of citrus oils and mint). If I am feeling a little run down I take their Multi-Green and Inner Defense capsules that are full of oils and other great things. If I am feeling overwhelmed or scattered I inhale Envision or Gathering. And lastly, at night, I massage Valor, a beautiful blend, on my neck, shoulders and bottoms of feet. Olive does many of these oil routines with me. It's a beautiful and empowering thing to share with children, and it has made a huge difference in Olive's health as well as how she takes care of herself. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment